dogfish head

sometimes people just say it so well, you have to quote them!
even if it may be a bit weird to repost a facebook comment from craft beer locator...

"I've liked everything I've ever had from DFH. Not that it's always "THE BEST" but it is always at least a little different. I don't drink DFH to try to compare to something else. It's an easy adventure. It's production level mad scientist homebrew. Sometimes I think of something difficult and unpredictable and check to see if there's already a DFH beer like that. Sometimes there already is. If I'm too busy or too lazy to brew it up, I can try theirs instead. They have their niche in the brewing world and in my cellar."

Thomas Ale Johnson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

brewing up gender parity

the end of an era

label of love