i am totally a paragon of virtue
i am still on the wagon, but attending beer events as if i was drinking!
2 cask nights, a beernesday and the r&b '2013 is gonna be great' brewery party - all in one week
so i thought perhaps i'd take a moment to pat myself on the back
and list the pros of being dry from time to time

1.  the obvious - no hangovers
2.  leading from #1, more hours in the day to get stuff done and have fun
3.  my rings are never tight on my fingers - no retaining water!
4.  my liver gets a well-deserved little break
5.  my taste buds get a chance to recalibrate
6.  people are impressed by my will-power
7.  hopefully those same people will buy me a drink in february
8.  i'll lose a couple of pounds and fit back into my beer t-shirts
9.  if i had a car, i'd be able to drive it home every night!
and 10.  that first beer on february 1st is going to taste sooooooo good!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

brewing up gender parity

the end of an era

label of love